- Birth Date
- 11 February 1843
- Death Date
- 27 February 1925
He initially came to the Valley as a child with his family. Several years later, he was on the Trail again, this time working as a teamster for Samuel White's out-and-back company in 1863. He was a teamster for the Morris family and John Henry Hayes.
- Age at Departure: 10
- Age at Departure: 20
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- Carter, Thomas, Autobiographical sketch, 1.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- “Joseph W. Young Company report, 1853 September 22.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 34)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 October 1863, 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Wilkey, Ann Gregory to Dear Children, n.d.