- Birth Date
- 29 March 1813
- Death Date
- 19 December 1898
Esther, her husband Stephen and their children William and Sarah sailed to America in 1853 on the ship Falcon.
She was rebaptized in Salt Lake City in March 1854 while living in the 16th Ward.
Stephen's obituary and that of a son (Stephen H. Nalder,) confirm the immigration year of the family.
- Age at Departure: 40
- “Died,” Salt Lake Herald, 24 December 1880, .
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Joseph W. Young company report, 1853 September 22.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Sixteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- "Stephen H. Nalder Dies in East Layton," Salt Lake Telegram, 13 August 1926, 11.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.