- Birth Date
- 29 March 1818
- Death Date
- 19 December 1880
Stephen, his wife Esther, children William and Sarah sailed to America in 1853 on the ship Falcon.
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City in March 1854 while living in the 16th Ward.
Stephen's name appears in the records of the Utah Territorial Militia from1854-1857.
Stephen's obituary and that of a son (Stephen H. Nalder,) confirm the immigration year of the family.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- “Died,” Salt Lake Herald, 24 December 1880, .
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Joseph W. Young company report, 1853 September 22.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Sixteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- "Stephen H. Nalder Dies in East Layton," Salt Lake Telegram, 13 August 1926, 11.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.