- Birth Date
- 10 March 1817
- Death Date
- 14 January 1881
Christina and her children sailed to America in 1850 on the ship Argo. Another child, Mary Elizabeth Cooper, born in 1849, was on the ship with the family, but we have not been able to determine if she survived and came to Utah with the family. Family tradition says that her husband James came to America in 1847.
The obituary of her daughter Sarah also confirms her travel to Utah in 1853.
- Age at Departure: 36
- "Deaths. Sarah A. Parker," Salt Lake Telegram, 30 April 1932, p. 5.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Funeral Service at Wellsville for Joseph Cooper Sr.," The Journal, 31 May 1928, p. 1, 2.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "St. Louis Company report, 1853 June 30." In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 25)