- Birth Date
- 19 January 1823
- Death Date
- 10 May 1893
Harriet's name appears on the 1850 Utah Census as "Harriet Miller" with her son "Lamoni Miller." She married Orton Warfield Burns in 1845 in Illinois. According to RLDS records, he was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and was later baptized into the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, now known as the Community of Christ. Apparently, he did not come to Utah with his wife, Harriet, and son Miles, and Harriet gave her maiden name of "Miller" for the company roster and at the time of her rebaptism in Salt Lake City on 12 May 1850. She married Thomas Hobart Woodbury in Salt Lake City in 1851.
Note that her entry in FamilySearch shows her given name as "Harriett."
- Age at Departure: 23
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Black, Harvey B., Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- "Deaths," Deseret Weekly, 20 May 1893, 704.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 32.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Seventh Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.