- Birth Date
- 20 May 1825
- Death Date
- 1 February 1914
Amos Herr Neff
Captain of Ten. Son of John and Mary Neff of Mill Creek. His brief obituary appears under the headline "The Utah Budget" in the Manti Messenger.
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 12 February 1848.
- Age at Departure: 22
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Amos Herr Neff," L. D. S. Biographical Encyclopedia, vol. 2, p. 103.
- Book of the Pioneers, Book 2, p. 78.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Eliza R. Snow journals, 1846-1951.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Henderson, John Harris, Autobiography [ca. 1909], 38-42.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 31.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12D.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Riter, S. W., "Pioneer S. W. Riter," Utah Journal , 10 July 1897.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- "The Utah Budget," Manti Messenger, 6 February 1914, 7.
- Utah, Early Mormon Missionary Database
- Utah Death Certificates.