- Birth Date
- 19 September 1794
- Death Date
- 9 May 1869
John Neff Jr.
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 12 February 1848. At the time of the family's rebaptism, they were living in the Salt Lake City Millcreek Ward.
- Age at Departure: 52
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Alexander Neibaur journal, 1841 February-1862 April, 26-38.
- "Departed," Deseret News [Weekly], 12 May 1869, 161.
- Elizabeth Neff letter to her mother (Anna Bitner), 8 June 1848, in Musser family, Letters 1847-1849; 1877.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 31.
- Mosiah L. Hancock autobiography, undated.
- "Mrs. S. P. Boothe Dead After Long and Useful Life," Salt Lake Evening Telegram , 24 Nov. 1910, 10.
- "Obituary," Deseret News [Weekly], 2 June 1869, 203.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fun, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 9.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Stowe, Samuel, Reminiscences, in Utah Semi-Centennial Commission, The book of the pioneers [ca. 1897].