- Birth Date
- 13 September 1803
- Death Date
- 10 January 1882
Daniel M. Bell
John C. Dewey's obituary states that he "drove [a] team across the Plains for Daniel Bell in Captain Moses Daley's Company."
In her diary Elizabeth Anderson Howard, a fellow traveler, writes, ". . . on the 2nd of March 1853, we sailed from [Liverpool] on the steamship 'City of Glasgow' in company with our friends, Mr. and Mrs. [Daniel M. ] Bell . . .. "
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- Elizabeth Anderson Howard. Her Testimony.
- Moses Daley Freight Company journal, 1853 September.
- "Obituary Notes. John C. Dewey," Deseret News [Weekly], 2 November 1895, 639.
- Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Deed book A, 1850-1859.