- Birth Date
- 18 August 1834
- Death Date
- 9 January 1910
Isaac Allen Jr.
Isaac crossed the Atlantic with his mother (Elizabeth), and siblings on the ship William Stetson in 1855. His father, Isaac Allen, had made the overseas trip a year earlier and traveled with the Haight/Kesler freight train, probably as a teamster to help pay his passage. The Wasden account places his mother, sister (Elizabeth) and brother in the in the Stevenson company that same year, but there is no mention of Isaac Jr. It is likely he hired out as a teamster like his father did but further research is needed to determine with which company.
- Age at Departure: 24
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- "Deaths," Deseret Evening News, 12 May 1891, 24.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 12 June 1859, 4.
- "Thomas Wasden," In Biographical Information Relating to Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel database.