- Birth Date
- 14 January 1810
- Death Date
- 20 August 1900
Joseph Bates Noble
He was a Captain of Fifty in the company. His travel in this company is confirmed by the newspaper article concerning Mrs. Duzette.
Death date is confirmed by Find a Grave web site.
Anna Noble was adopted by Joseph Bates Noble. Her birth name was "Anna Quamby."
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- Byington, Joseph H., Letter, 3 May 1905, in B. Fay Byington, comp., The Family History of the Byington Family , 77-78.
- Early Missionary Database
- Eliza R. Snow journals, 1846-1951.
- Ellsworth, Edmund, Autobiography, in Utah State Historical Society Cache Valley Chapter, Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956, reel 5, item 5.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Hanks, Harriet Decker, [Letter], in Golden Leone Jackman and Teton Hanks Jackman, comp., "Descendants of Ephraim Knowlton Hanks and His Wives."
- John H. Henderson autobiography, circa 1909, 38-42.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 32.
- Meeks, Priddy, Reminiscences, 1879.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Peirce, Hannah Harvey, [Journal], in Earl Harvey Peirce, Robert and Hannah Harvey Peirce, 1847 Pioneers , 51-53.
- "Pioneer Mrs. Duzette," Deseret News [Weekly], 17 Apr. 1897, 573.
- Riter, S. W., "Pioneer S. W. Riter," Utah Journal , 10 July 1897.
- Young, Brigham H., Autobiographical sketch, 1847, 3-11.