- Birth Date
- About 1859
- Death Date
Ann and her four children arrived in New York on 24 July 1866 via the ship St. Mark. Only Ann's name appears on the Scott company records, but it shows she purchased four adult food rations for that portion of the journey, which indicates that all her children were still with her for the overland route.
Husband and father, Samuel Carlisle, followed his family across the ocean the following year, in 1867.
- Age at Departure: 7
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- “Captain A. H. Scott, accounts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. Emigrant Roster
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 410.
- Seventeenth Ward, Record of Members.