- Birth Date
- 27 February 1833
- Death Date
- 23 December 1911
Charles Horatio Rhees
Evidence from emigration and church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund) records proves Charles and his wife Elizabeth traveled to Utah in 1863.
He was a returning missionary from England.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Age at Departure: 30
- Returning Missionary
- 1880 Utah Census, Weber County.
- "Chas. Rhees of Pleasant View Dead," Evening Standard, 25 Dec. 1911, 8.
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1126.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1854, 12.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 129.