- Birth Date
- 28 December 1839
- Death Date
- 12 February 1915
John Paul Cardon
Jean Paul Cardon
The Cardon family sailed to America in 1854 on the John M. Wood. The ship manifest lists their surname as "Cordon," and their travel to Utah in the Robert L. Campbell pioneer company is mentioned in the articles which appears in The Journal.
His birth and death dates are confirmed by his death certificate. His name is simply listed as "Paul Cardon" on the roster, his death certificate, and on his death notice in the Carbon County News.
- Age at Departure: 14
- "Experiences of a Logan Man," The Journal, 4 June 1927, 7.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Italian map of early branches. (M274.5 I88 1982)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1854, 13.
- Marie M. Cardon Guild correspondence, 1898-1913, 1964, Folder contents: (1) Correspondence and autobiographical information, undated, 1964.
- "Pioneer and Patriarch Buried Yesterday After Impressive Services," Logan Republican, 16 February 1915, 1.
- Robert Campbell company report, 1854 August 22, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- "Utah State News," Carbon County News, 26 February 1915, 7.
- "Utah State News," Davis County Clipper, 19 Feb. 1915, .