- Birth Date
- 6 July 1834
- Death Date
- 21 July 1914
Marie Madeleine Cardon
The Cardon family sailed to America in 1854 on the John M. Wood. The ship manifest lists their surname as "Cordon," and their travel to Utah in the Robert L. Campbell pioneer company is mentioned in the articles which appears in The Journal.
- Age at Departure: 20
- "Experiences of a Logan Man," The Journal, 4 June 1927, 7.
- Italian map of early branches. (M274.5 I88 1982)
- Marie M. Cardon Guild correspondence, 1898-1913, 1964, Folder contents: (1) Correspondence and autobiographical information, undated, 1964.
- "Pioneer and Patriarch Buried Yesterday After Impressive Services," Logan Republican, 16 February 1915, 1.
- Robert Campbell company report, 1854 August 22, in Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.