- Birth Date
- 24 May 1799
- Death Date
- 15 January 1873
Martha Marie Cardon
Marthe Marie Tourn
- The Cardon family sailed to America in 1854 on the John M. Wood. The ship manifest lists their surname as "Cordon," and their travel to Utah in the Robert L. Campbell pioneer company is mentioned in the articles which appears in The Journal.
The inscription on her gravestone shows her given name as "Martha."
- Age at Departure: 55
- 1860 Utah Census, Cache County.
- "Experiences of a Logan Man," The Journal, 4 June 1927, 7.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Italian map of early branches. (M274.5 I88 1982)
- "Pioneer and Patriarch Buried Yesterday After Impressive Services," Logan Republican, 16 February 1915, 1.
- Robert Campbell company report, 1854 August 22, in Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Utah State News," Davis County Clipper, 19 Feb. 1915, .