- Birth Date
- 2 October 1801
- Death Date
- 25 August 1889
The Cardon family sailed to America in 1854 on the John M. Wood. The ship manifest lists their surname as "Cordon," and their travel to Utah in the Robert L. Campbell pioneer company is mentioned in the articles which appears in The Journal.
The inscription on his gravestone shows his name as "Philip Cardon."
- Age at Departure: 52
- Head of Household
- "Experiences of a Logan Man," The Journal, 4 June 1927, 7.
- Italian map of early branches.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1854, 13.
- Marie M. Cardon Guild correspondence, 1898-1913, 1964, Folder contents: (1) Correspondence and autobiographical information, undated, 1964.
- "Pioneer and Patriarch Buried Yesterday After Impressive Services," Logan Republican, 16 February 1915, 1.
- Robert Campbell company report, 1854 August 22.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Utah State News," Davis County Clipper, 19 Feb. 1915, .