- Birth Date
- 30 September 1816
- Death Date
- 23 July 1885
Francis Frederic Roulet
In some sources his given name is "Francois." He initially traveled to the valley in 1854 with his daughter, Fanny, and mother, Anne. In 1857 he was called to serve a mission. He returned in 1858, traveling with the John W. Berry Company.
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 41
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Find a Grave
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Hug, Bernal D., One Hundred Years of Hugs (Elgin, OR: The Elgin Recorder, 1960), 85.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, June 1858, 31.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1854, 13.
- Missionary Record Index
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 44.
- Robert Campbell company report, 1854 August 22.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.