- Birth Date
- 16 November 1819
- Death Date
- 24 April 1883
Ebenezer, a coach maker, and his wife Ann crossed the Atlantic on the ship Marshfield in 1854. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial census they were in Provo. In 1860 they were in Beaver.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 889.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1854, 16.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 52.
- Peter Sinclair journal, 1853-1854, 167-270.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.