- Birth Date
- 2 July 1846
- Death Date
- 1 March 1923
Lydia initial traveled to the Valley with her parents in 1854. After several later moves out of the area, she was in St. Louis when she married her husband, George A. Alder. Eventually, Lydia, George, and their children traveled back out to the Valley in a company captained by her father in 1867.
- Age at Departure: 7
- Age at Departure: 21
- Alder, Lydia D., "Reminiscences of the Pioneers of 1854," Improvement Era, July 1908, 708-13.
- Alder, Lydia D., Reminiscences. in Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 Sept. 1867, 1-2.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Improvement Era , July 1908, 710.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.