- Birth Date
- 11 July 1822
- Death Date
- 27 December 1912
Francis De St. Jeor
He was the captain of the French Ten. His birth and death dates are confirmed by his death certificate.
Surname is spelled "De St. George" on Mormon Migration.
- Age at Departure: 33
- Head of Household
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Francis De St Jear, Biographical sketches, 1891-2013.
- History of Tooele County
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Matthew Rowan autobiography and journals, circa 1848-1863.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 203.
- Thomas E. Jeremy collection, 1827-1931, Journal (volume 3), 1854 September-1858 April.