- Birth Date
- 9 October 1803
- Death Date
- 7 July 1860
William Fenn Sr.
The Fenn family arrived in New Orleans on 13 June 1854 via the ship Germanicus. Five of the family members died before beginning the overland journey. They are his wife and a son and a daughter and 2 grandchildren. The oldest son, William Jr., does not seem to have traveled with them on the overland journey. The Deseret News roster lists the family surname as "Ferne" and indicates that the traveling group consisted of four people.
William tranved to Uath with three of his children. Son Charles and family came to Utah in 1861 and son William came to Utah between 1854 and 1857.
- Age at Departure: 51
- Head of Household
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Matthew Rowan autobiography and journals, circa 1848-1863.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 142.