- Birth Date
- 11 July 1815
- Death Date
- 17 April 1891
Thomas Evans Jeremy Sr.
Thomas initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley as a Captain of Ten in the George A. Smith/Dan Jones Company in 1849.
He was set apart by George A. Smith in September of 1852 to serve a mission and, at the end of that mission to England, he traveled home with the Charles A. Harper Company as a Captain of the Welsh Ten in 1855 as indicated on familysearch.org.
At the end of his service in the Welsh mission, Thomas returned home with the William S. Warren Company in 1864.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 49
- Returning Missionary
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855.
- Edwards, Elizabeth. "Biography" in Biographies of Elizabeth Edwards Hanks, Pioneer of 1864, Sarah and Morgan Edwards, Pioneer of 1864, and George William Hanks, Pioneer of 1857, Ilene Hanks Kingsbury (Salt Lake City, Utah: privately printed, ).
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- "Got In," Salt Lake Daily Telegraph , 5 Oct. 1864, 3.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 6.
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Isaac Clarke Emigrating Company journal, 1849 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 8G.
- Matthew Rowan autobiography and journals, circa 1848-1863.
- Missionary Database
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Our Immigration," Deseret News, 5 October 1864, 4.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 223.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Thomas E. Jeremy collection, 1827-1931, Daybook, 1849 February-June, 1850 January.
- Thomas E. Jeremy collection, 1827-1931, Journal (volume 3), 1854 September-1858 April.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Wales, Carmarthenshire, Parish Registers, 1538-1912