- Birth Date
- 12 March 1812
- Death Date
- 7 May 1895
The obituary of his daughter mentions his travel to Utah.
- Age at Departure: 43
- Head of Household
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Matthew Rowan autobiography and journals, circa 1848-1863.
- Meiklejohn, Robert, Autobiographical sketch, Tooele Stake, High Priest Quorum Genealogical Records, early-1925, reel 7018, 5, in Record of Members Collection 1836-1970.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 191.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 118.
- "Tooele. Mrs. De La Mare Dead," Deseret Evening News, 29 March 1905, 9.