- Birth Date
- 12 June 1830
- Death Date
- 13 February 1910
He and his wife Martha were married on the ship Chimborazo in 1855 when sailing to America.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Cache County.
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "Some Recollections Relating to the Early Pioneer Life of Logan City and Cache County," The Journal, 22 December 1923, p. 10.
- Thomas E. Jeremy collection, 1827-1931, Journal (volume 3), 1854 September-1858 April.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.