- Birth Date
- 29 July 1810
- Death Date
A 7-year-old James Squires appears with the family on the 1855 Chimborazo ship manifest, but we have not been able to confirm that he survived and arrived in Utah. He also appears with the family in the 1851 England census.
- Age at Departure: 44
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Matthew Rowan autobiography and journals, circa 1848-1863.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 204.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, 104.