- Christening Date
- 25 August 1811
- Death Date
- 4 June 1890
Rhoda and her three children, Sarah, William, and Hannah, arrived in New Orleans via the ship Germanicus on 13 June 1854. The PEF has her sister Hannah and a Ruth Arnold on the same bond, indicating they were likely traveling together.
Rhoda is the daughter of Joseph and Hannah Tomlin White. Before she came to Utah, she married William White, who died in 1845.
- Age at Departure: 43
- Head of Household
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855.
- "Death of Mrs. White," Lyon County Times [Nevada], 14 June 1890.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Account 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 210.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 62.