- Birth Date
- 31 March 1841
- Death Date
- 17 October 1917
In 1851 William was living with his mother (Rhoda), siblings (Sarah and Hannah) and a cousin (Ruth A.) in Marylebone, England. They crossed the Atlantic on the ship Germanicus, arriving in New Orleans on 13 June 1854. In 1860 William was living in the household of William Jones, his mother's new husband, in Weber, Utah Territory.
1900 census confirms birth year and month.
- Age at Departure: 14
- 1860 Utah Census, Weber County.
- 1900 Washington Census.
- "6th Company of 50 report, 1855." In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 41)
- England and Wales Census, 1851.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 62.
- Washington Deaths, 1883-1960.