- Birth Date
- 20 September 1845
- Death Date
- 28 September 1926
Nils Ole Anderson
His name on his death certificate is 'Niels Ole' Anderson.
- Age at Departure: 9
- "2nd Company of 50 reports, 1855 May 31." In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Fd. 37)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898) 382-383.
- Lund, Anthon H. Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- "N. O. Anderson Dies at His Home in Ephraim," Salt Lake Telegram , 1 Oct. 1926, .
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificates.