- Birth Date
- 15 August 1825
- Death Date
- 6 October 1912
Anna Katherina Frandsen
Anna Katherina Nielsen
Anna came on the ship, James Nesmith with her husband, Frederik and children, Lars and Niels. Her birth date is verified by parish register. Her son Niels died before they arrived in Utah. She married (2) Jens Jensen in 1856 in Utah.
Her first husband, Frederick Frandsen is not on the roster because he died prior to the company reaching Atchison, Kansas, where it was reorganized into the Secrist/Guymon company and left for the Salt Lake Valley. His wife and son, Anna and Lars, continued on to the valley.
Her name is shown as "Anna Christena Jensen" on her death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- "2nd Company of 50 reports, 1855 May 31." In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Fd. 37)
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Hansen, Peter Olsen, Journal [ca. 1876], 121-24.
- "Mrs. Jens Jensen Dead," Mt. Pleasant Pyramid, 11 October 1912, 1.
- Parish Register of Alsonderup, Frederiksborg, Denmark.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.