- Birth Date
- 5 August 1848
- Death Date
- 12 November 1932
Susannah was the daughter of Finity and Mary Draper Daybell. As a fourteen year old she crossed the Atlantic on the ship Amazon in 1863 (her parents and siblings did not emigrate until the next year.) In Utah she married first John Pollard and second George Carlile. In the 1870 Utah census she is "Susan Pollard" living in Round Valley, Wasatch County; she and her husband John were living in Salt Lake City in 1880. In 1900 and 1910 she is "Susanna Carlile" living in Heber City, Wasatch County. She died in Heber.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- 1870 Utah Census, Wasatch County.
- 1900 Utah census, Wasatch County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "Susanah D. Carlile Dies in Heber City," Salt Lake Telegram, 14 November 1932, 5.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966