- Birth Date
- 11 April 1855
- Death Date
- 9 September 1942
Evidence from immigration and genealogical records proves the Johannesen family traveled to Utah in 1855; his surname is listed as "Johnson" on the genealogical records.
The family came on the ship, Charles Buck in 1855. The family consisted of: husband, Hans, Mother Inger Kirstine and children: Bolette Marie, Johan, Julius, and Nicoline Emilie.
- Age at Departure: Infant
- Born en Route
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- "2nd Company of 50 reports, 1855 May 31." In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Fd. 37)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Johnson, Hans I. (Mrs.) [Inger K.], Autobiography , 11-12.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- “Obituaries,” Salt Lake Telegram, 11 September 1942, 27.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.