- Birth Date
- 24 August 1843
- Death Date
- 8 May 1925
Johanna Augustsson Larson
Johanna Augustsson Young
Johanna was born in Sweden. She crossed the Atlantic on the ship Athenia in 1862 under the name Johannie Augustsson. In Utah she married Lorenzo D. Young as a plural wife in 1863. At the time of the 1870 federal census Lorenzo and family lived in E. T. City [modern Lake Point], Tooele County. "Anna" is listed as a "Domestic Servant." Two of her sons [Henry A. Young and Frank Young are in the same household.]
Rebaptized in the Moroni Ward on 19 October 1862.
- Age at Departure: 18
- 1870 Utah Census, Tooele County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Moroni Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- "Mrs. Lorenzo D. Young Dies at Logan Home," Salt Lake Telegram, 9 May 1925, 3.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.