- Birth Date
- 21 June 1840
- Death Date
- 26 December 1899
Charles William Stayner
Charles initially came to the Valley with his parents in 1855. At the end of a mission, Charles returned to the Salt Lake Valley in the 1866 Thomas E. Ricks Company.
In Mormon Migration he, his mom and father are listed as: Captain, Mrs., and Son.
- Age at Departure: 14
- Age at Departure: 26
- Returning Missionary
- 2nd Company of 50 reports, 1855 May 31, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Beck, Martha, Autobiography, in Joel Edward Ricks, Cache Valley Historical Material [ca. 1955], MS 8237, reel 3, item 25, 3-4.
- "List of Names in Incoming Passenger Trains," Deseret News, 16 August 1866, 1.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Returned Missionaries," Deseret News [Weekly] 30 Aug. 1866, 317.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.