- Birth Date
- 22 June 1802
- Death Date
- 7 October 1869
Thomas Collie Stayner
Thomas initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with his wife, Elizabeth Pill, in the Jacob F. Secrist/Noah T. Guymon Company in 1855.
Two of his sons, Arthur and Thomas John, traveled with the Appleton M. Harmon Company in 1853.
Another of his sons, Charles William, traveled to the Salt Lake Valley as a returning missionary in the Thomas E. Ricks Company in 1866.
In Mormon Migration he, his wife and son are listed as: Captain, Mrs., and Son.
- Age at Departure: 50
- Head of Household
- 2nd Company of 50 reports, 1855 May 31, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Charles Smith reminiscences and diary, 1842 March-1905 June, 31-42, 333.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 7 September 1855, 1.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.