- Birth Date
- 11 April 1826
- Death Date
- 6 February 1924
Traveled on the ship Nesmith with his wife and daughter. Surname is spelled "Tulgreen" on the PEF ledger.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- 2nd Company of 50 reports, 1855 May 31, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- "Funeral Held for Spring City's Oldest Citizen," Mt. Pleasant Pyramid, 15 Feb. 1924, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 7 September 1855, 10.
- Memorandum of PEF property in care of Captain E. G. M. Hogan, 1855
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 204.
- Utah Death Certificates.