- Birth Date
- 20 May 1825
- Death Date
- 29 October 1902
Carl Christian Amussen
His surname is spelled "Asmussen" or "Assmussen" in some sources.
Carl is listed as an individual known to have participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
Carl is also found in the Deseret News in a list of individuals in the William S. S. Willes Company that left from Wyoming in 1865.
Carl is on a list of Saints that left Laramie, WY with the William S. Seeley Company in 1868, he went to Europe on business.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Age at Departure: 40
- Age at Departure: 43
- "Captain W. S. S. Willis' Company," Deseret News, 20 September 1865, 403.
- Deseret Evening News, 19 August 1868, 2.
- Hals, Hans Jensen, Journal, in Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 25 Sep. 1868, 18-21.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.