- Birth Date
- 5 August 1842
- Death Date
- 7 July 1873
The family sailed to America in 1855 on the Charles Buck.
His name was included on the list of teamsters found in the 1864 Canfield company manifest.
- Age at Departure: 12
- Age at Departure: 21
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- “Captain Isaac Canfield Company (fourth ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 14)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 74.
- Richardson, Arthur Merle, The life and ministry of John Morgan : "For a wise and glorious purpose" ... , Nicholas G. Morgan, Sr., historical research and publication [Salt Lake City : s.n., c1965], 25-30.
- Summerhays, Joseph William, Reminiscences, 2, in Caleb Summerhays family research work, ca.1546-1954.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.