- Birth Date
- 16 October 1816
- Death Date
- 27 November 1888
Sarah Ann Tribe
Sarah Ann Mates
Came from England on the ship Germanicus in 1854 with her husband Joseph and 5 children Henry, Mary, George, Emma and David. Her husband died in Missouri. Her son Henry, age 16, traveled with the Livingston and Kinkead Freight Train in 1855.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- "At Rest," The Ogden Standard , 29 Nov. 1888, 4.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave
- "Names of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 October 1855, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 142.
- Tribe, David William, Biographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 13:89.