- Birth Date
- 13 June 1803
- Death Date
- 22 October 1885
The Woodhead family sailed to America in 1855 on the ship Juventa. The index to the ship record shows her age as 31, but the actual ship manifest gives her age as 51.
Their travel to Utah with the 1855 Andrus pioneer company is confirmed by the obituary of young Charlotte.
- Age at Departure: 52
- "Deaths," Deseret News, 23 December 1885, 784.
- "Life and Character of Mrs. C. E. Lofthouse, Oldest Resident of Community, Lauded at Funeral," The Journal, 17 November 1930, pp. 1, 8.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 94.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.