- Birth Date
- 6 September 1818
- Death Date
- 19 February 1888
Andrew, his wife Elizabeth and children Andrew, Duncan, Agnes, Barbara, Elizabeth, Eli and William sailed to America in 1855 on the ship Siddons.
Andrew Ferguson was born in Scotland and traveled across the plains with the Moses Thurston Company in 1855. He is listed as living in Spanish Fork, Utah with his wife Elizabeth and children: twins Barbara and Agnes, Elizabeth, Eli, William, Andrew, and John on the 1860 census.
- Age at Departure: 36
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Utah County.
- 1870 Utah Census, Utah County.
- "5th Company of 50 report, 1855 August 22." in Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855.
- "Fifth Company of Emigration" 3 July 1855, in 5th Company of 50 reports, 1855 August 22, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Millcreek Ward, Record of Members. (CR 375 8, Reel 4200)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 214.