- Birth Date
- 11 September 1834
- Death Date
- 20 August 1923
Timothy initially emigrated to the Valley in 1855. However, several years later, he crossed the plains again, this time as an out-and-back teamster for the Daniel Thompson Company in 1866.
- Age at Departure: 20
- Age at Departure: 31
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.
- Bulloch, David Dunn, Recollections of David D. Bulloch, 43-44. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (1), 1866.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (2), 1866,” in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Captain Daniel Thompson's (of Fillmore) Company." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Wards' accounts 1861-1868, Account book 1866 1868.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 159.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 84.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.