- Birth Date
- 9 September 1830
- Death Date
- 12 May 1912
Mary Ann Bailey
Mary Ann crossed the Atlantic on the ship Charles Buck in 1855. On the ship manifest her name is Mary A. Bailey. She is the daughter of Ellen Jane Robbins Bailey Ramsden. Her surname is listed as "Ramsden" on the pioneer company roster. The Wellsville Ward financial records confirm that she was traveling in the same company with her mother.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- “4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 39)
- Bailey, Charles Ramsden, [Autobiography], in Jay L. Long and Betsy W. Long, Charles Ramsden Bailey: His Life and Families , 60-61.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 76.
- “Pioneer Goes to Her Reward,” Logan Republican, 14 May 1912, 1.
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.