- Birth Date
- 28 October 1838
- Death Date
- 10 March 1922
The company she traveled with was noted in local church financial records. Rebecca's father John Bird died prior to travel. Although his name still appears on PEF Ledger B with the rest of the Bird family, it has been confirmed that he did not cross the plains (see "Names of Deceased P.E.Fund Passengers" source).
- Age at Departure: 16
- “4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 39)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Names of Deceased P. E. Fund Passengers, June 1855." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 78.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.
- Utah Death Certificates.