- Birth Date
- 12 December 1832
- Death Date
- 13 June 1921
Stephen Webb Alley
The Alley Family initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Brigham Young Company in 1848. The family consisted of George and Mary Symonds and their children: George Hubbard, Margaret Maria, Lydia Ann, Susan Hannah, Stephen Webb, Elizabeth Royce, and Charles Henry.
At the end of a mission, Stephen traveled home with the John D. Holladay Company in 1866 according to an article in the Deseret News on 19 September 1866.
- Age at Departure: 15
- Age at Departure: 33
- Returning Missionary
- “Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. (Roster)
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 2.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333. (Roster)
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.