- Birth Date
- 12 December 1832
- Death Date
- 13 June 1921
Stephen Webb Alley
The Alley Family initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Brigham Young Company in 1848. This is confirmed by the obituary of her father.
The family consisted of George and Mary Symonds and their children: George Hubbard, Margaret Maria, Lydia Ann, Susan Hannah, Stephen Webb, Elizabeth Royce, and Charles Henry.
At the end of a mission, Stephen traveled home with the John D. Holladay Company in 1866 according to an article in the Deseret News on 19 September 1866.
- Age at Departure: 15
- Age at Departure: 33
- Returning Missionary
- Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.
- "Died," Mountaineer, 26 November 1859, 3.
- First 100, report, 1848 June.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 2.
- Missionary Database
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.