- Birth Date
- 27 June 1835
- Death Date
- 22 September 1931
Hannah crossed the Atlantic on the ship Juventa in 1855. Her birthdate is verified by Millcreek Ward records at the time of a re-baptism on 15 March 1857. Her surname is "Hook" on the pioneer company roster and Millcreek Ward records. In some sources she is called "Anna." She married George Walton in Utah.
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1920 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.
- "Deaths," Salt Lake Telegram, 23 September 1931, 16.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Mayer reminiscences and diary, 1853 January-1896 April, 239-49.
- Millcreek Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 102.
- "Pioneer of Oxcart Days Dies in City," Salt Lake Tribune, 23 September 1931, 6.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.