- Birth Date
- 11 October 1835
- Death Date
- 10 February 1905
Stephen's mother, Mary Ann, though listed on the PEF record with the rest of the family, died and was buried in Mormon Grove, prior to the company's departure. His father, William, died within two or three weeks after the company left Atchison, leaving the three siblings to complete the journey alone.
- Age at Departure: 19
- 4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- "Names of Deceased P. E. Fund Passengers, June 1855." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 78.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.