- Birth Date
- 6 October 1804
- Death Date
- 9 August 1869
Margaret and her daughters Sarah, and Maria sailed to America in 1855 on the ship Juventa. Margaret's husband, George, was also with them on the ship, but he died before the Ballantyne pioneer company departed for Utah.
The inscription on her gravestone shows her name as "Margaret Odday Johnson Domville."
- Age at Departure: 50
- Head of Household
- 4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.
- Find a Grave
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 169.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 96.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America