- Birth Date
- 15 June 1833
- Death Date
- 7 April 1894
His surname is "Loyd" on the roster.
The Mayer, George, Reminiscences and diary, 1853 Jan.-1896 Apr., 239-49 confirms that he traveled with the Ballantyne Company. He is not listed on the company roster.
The Wellsville Ward financial records confirm that she was traveling in this company.
- Age at Departure: 22
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- George Mayer reminiscences and diary, 1853 January-1896 April, 239-49.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 132.
- Richard Ballantyne papers, 1852-1896, Journal, 1855 July-September.
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.