- Birth Date
- 6 February 1806
- Death Date
- 7 September 1871
Frederick James Rushton
Frederick and his family traveled to America in 1843 on the ship Yorkshire. Only Edward and Elizabeth travel to Utah with him. His wife and two children died earlier. He married Eliza Hundy Langford 1852 in Missouri. Eliza with her children Clara, Henry and Louisa traveled to Utah with him.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- “4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 39)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 200.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 140.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.