- Birth Date
- 20 August 1806
- Death Date
- 9 January 1858
Name is spelled "Bonford Thimbeby" on roster. Evidence that he came in 1855 is confirmed in information found in Church financial records. On the ship Juventa in 1855 his name is spelled Thimbely. His wife, son and daughter came in 1853. Their daughter died before they started the trek.
- Age at Departure: 48
- 4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 206.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 90.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.